- Unless otherwise stated all prices are quoted in NZ Dollars and are inclusive of Goods & Services Tax (GST) and insurance, freight, handling charges. Atomic Hobby Group Ltd reserves the right to revise its prices at any time prior to accepting an order. Receipt of an order by Atomic Hobby Group Ltd from the Customer does not constitute acceptance by Atomic Hobby Group Ltd.
- For export orders, when pricing is shown in NZ Dollars the equivalent in your local currency will be charged to your credit card based on the exchange rate at the time. You may be liable for local taxes, import duties or other fees as imposed by your local Customs Department once your package enters your country. Check with your Customs Department for further information.
- The prices quoted may be revised by Atomic Hobby Group Ltd subsequent to accepting an order in the event of any occurrence affecting delivery caused by War, Government action, variation in Customs duties, increased shipping charges, and any other matter beyond the control of Atomic Hobby Group Ltd. In that event the Customer shall have the right to withdraw its order.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Atomic Hobby Group Ltd payment is to be made in cash prior to delivery of any order.
- Credit accounts will be required to remit payment on or before the due date mentioned in the Tax Invoice or Credit Account Approval Form.
- All overdue accounts shall bear interest at the rate of 2.5% per month chargeable on a daily basis from the due date for payment until the time of actual payment but without prejudice to Atomic Hobby Group Ltd other rights and remedies in respect of the Customers default in failing to make full payment on the due date.
- The Customer will upon demand pay to Atomic Hobby Group Ltd all moneys (including but not limited to solicitors costs, Court costs and disbursements) incurred or expended by Atomic Hobby Group Ltd in recovering payment of any overdue account.
- If Atomic Hobby Group Ltd shall at any time deem the credit of the Customer to be unsatisfactory, it may require security for payment and may suspend performance of its obligations under any contract until the provision of sufficient security. All costs and expenses incurred by Atomic Hobby Group Ltd as a result of such suspension and any recommencement shall be payable by the Customer upon demand.
- The Customer shall not be entitled to withhold payment or to make any deductions from the contract price without the prior written consent of Atomic Hobby Group Ltd.
- Receipt of cheque, bill of exchange, or other negotiable instrument by Atomic Hobby Group Ltd shall not constitute payment and the Customer shall remain liable for the full contract price until such cheque, bill of exchange, or negotiable instrument is paid in full until such indebtedness has been discharged the buyer shall store the goods in such a way that they can readily be identified as the property of Atomic Hobby Group Ltd.
On purchase of any goods from us a Tax Invoice is issued which details your order as we have received it. In case you find any discrepancies please notify us in writing within seven (7) days. Your order is accepted subject to the prices in effect at the time of shipment and to the conditions thereof.
Delivery, Cancellation, Goods Return, Restocking Fee
- Delivery shall be made at the place indicated in the contract or if no place is indicated delivery shall be made at Atomic Hobby Group Ltd premises where the goods are to be forwarded to the Customer directly therefrom. Atomic Hobby Group Ltd will take all reasonable steps to make delivery at the time requested by the Customer but shall not be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by the Customer for delay in delivery.
- Atomic Hobby Group Ltd reserves the right to deliver the goods by instalments and each instalment shall be deemed to be a separate contract under the same provisions as the main contract. Should Atomic Hobby Group Ltd fail to deliver or make effective delivery of one or more instalments this shall not entitle the Customer to repudiate the main contract.
- Delivery of 10% more or less in the quantity of the goods ordered by the Customer shall constitute performance of any contract, the amount under or over supplied to be deducted or charged for pro-rata.
- In the event that the Customer cancels any orders subsequent to dispatch by Atomic Hobby Group Ltd to the Customer (regardless of whether or not said order has been delivered to the Customer), Atomic Hobby Group Ltd will credit the Customer for the order value less the restock fee on return in saleable condition of the items ordered provided such return is within 7 days of dispatch. Freight charges will not be credited.
- Unless agreed in writing by the issuance of a Goods Return Authority from Atomic Hobby Group Ltd no goods will be accepted for credit after dispatch. lf Atomic Hobby Group Ltd agrees to accept the goods for credit then Atomic Hobby Group Ltd will credit the Customer the invoice value less the restock fee, less freight charges, on return in saleable condition of the items ordered. No goods will be accepted for credit if the goods are found to be tampered with or damaged or seals are broken. Freight charges will not be credited.
- Restock fee. All goods ordered in error by the Customer or goods the Customer wishes to return are subject to a restock fee. The fee is 5% of the goods sales value. Please note that according to the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, we do not have to give you refund if you change your mind or just did not like it or did not suit you, so please choose carefully. If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumers Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
- Payment Method. All such payments (credit) will be made by Atomic Hobby Group Ltd to the customer by an account-payee cheque (NO CASH CHEQUE), even if the customer had paid cash while purchasing the said goods.
Risk And Title
- The risk in goods supplied by Atomic Hobby Group Ltd to the Customer shall pass to the Customer at the point of delivery Property (ownership) in the goods shall not pass to the Customer until the contract price for the goods and all other monies payable to Atomic Hobby Group Ltd by the Customer (whether under the contract or otherwise) have been paid in full.
- Notwithstanding that property in the goods is retained by Atomic Hobby Group Ltd the Customer is hereby authorised to sell the goods in the ordinary course of its business provided that such authority may be revoked by written notice from Atomic Hobby group Ltd at any time if Atomic Hobby Group Ltd deems the credit of the Customer to be unsatisfactory or if the Customer is in default in the performance of its obligations under the contractor any other contract between Atomic Hobby Group Ltd and the Customer and shall be deemed automatically revoked if the Customer shall commit any act of bankruptcy enter into any composition or arrangement with its creditors, or (in the case of a Company) do any act which would render it liable to be wound up or if a resolution is passed for the winding up of the Customer or if winding up proceedings should be commenced against the Customer or a receiver is appointed in respect of all or any assets of the Customer.
- For so long as property in the goods is retained by Atomic Hobby Group Ltd, the Customer will store separately those goods in respect of which property is retained by Atomic Hobby Group Ltd and clearly identify such goods as the property of Atomic Hobby Group Ltd. In case the customer is a reseller then The Customer will note and advise Atomic Hobby Group Ltd upon request of details of the name and address of purchasers of the goods or any part of the goods and all serial or other identifying numbers and description of goods sold.
Sellers Liability And Notice Of Damage
Claims on incorrect delivery, quality, loss of, and damages to any materials are waived unless made within seven days after thereof at buyers destination or after the due delivery date in the event of a non delivery. Materials shall not be returned to Atomic Hobby Group Ltd without advance permission. Any returns are subject to a restocking fee. Atomic Hobby Group Ltd shall not be liable for any special indirect, or consequential damages whether or not caused by its negligence. Atomic Hobby Group Ltd liability for damages shall in no case exceed the purchase price of the material deemed to be defective or to have caused damages.
Consumers Guarantees Act
Your warranty is in addition to your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. However, where you are purchasing for the purposes of a business, you agree that the terms of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 shall not apply. All warranties and conditions implied under any other statutes (including the Sale of Goods Act (1908)) are expressly excluded from your warranty.