If you like your Vintage Kits big, you'll love the 84" Miss America! A cabin model, with a Cadillac size fuselage and a 7 foot wingspan.
Designed in 1936 by Frank Zaic, the Miss America was one of the premier flyers of it's day. Our kit includes a full scale plan re-drawn from Frank's original plan and notes, and we have included an extra plan page and all of the components to allow an easy RC conversion adding rudder & elevators.
We do production runs daily, so any kitset will generally ship within 1 to 2 working days. We ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. All pricing on this web site is in New Zealand dollars.
If you are visiting from overseas see our International Web Site hangaronekits.com for pricing in US Dollars & other currencies with swift worldwide shipping options.
- Wingspan: 84" / 2133mm
- Number of channels: 3
- Recommended engine size: 35 - 45 two stroke, 54 four stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
See the bottom of the page to add
these materials in with your kitset
- 1.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 9
- 3.0 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 1
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 5.0 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 5.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 8
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 1220 Balsa Sticks x 8
- 3.0mm Pine Dowel x 1
- 1/8" x 36" Music Wire x 2
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: