Another iconic Australian aircraft returns from a 1960's design by George Hahn, with our Laser Cut Short Kit of the Victa Airtourer 115.
To quote the designer, "If you want a full scale model that flies just the way you wished all your planes would fly, this is it! The plane grooves so nicely I have been putting off a temptation to build a duplicate or two for my everyday flying. Try one and see if you agree."
The original plan shows a foam core wing, but we have re-drawn the wing plan sheet and included conventional ribs & spars for a lighter and strong wing.
Note that the kit does not include a vacuum formed canopy, but the designer offers some instructions on how to form your own canopy.
We do production runs daily, so any kitset will generally ship within 1 to 2 working days. We ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. All pricing on this web site is in New Zealand dollars.
If you are visiting from overseas see our International Web Site hangaronekits.com for pricing in US Dollars & other currencies with swift worldwide shipping options.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 58" / 1473mm
- Number of channels: 5
- Recommended engine size: 60 two stroke, 75 four stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan and the original construction article
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
See the bottom of the page to add
these materials in with your kitset
- 1.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 4
- 2.0 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 12
- 2.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 5
- 9.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 1
- 2.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 8
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 12
- 9.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Spruce Sticks x 4
- 5.0 x 12.5 x 915 Trailing Edge x 2
- 12.5 x 12.5 x 915 Triangle x 1
- 9.5 x 9.5 x 300 Engine Bearer x 2
- 9.5 x 12.5 x 300 Engine Bearer x 2
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: