Another iconic Australian aircraft returns from a 1960's design by George Hahn, with our Laser Cut Short Kit of the Victa Airtourer 115.
To quote the designer, "If you want a full scale model that flies just the way you wished all your planes would fly, this is it! The plane grooves so nicely I have been putting off a temptation to build a duplicate or two for my everyday flying. Try one and see if you agree."
The original plan shows a foam core wing, but we have re-drawn the wing plan sheet and included conventional ribs & spars for a lighter and strong wing.
Note that the kit does not include a vacuum formed canopy, but the designer offers some instructions on how to form your own canopy.
Our laser cut short kits are held in stock ready for prompt shipping, and we ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. See the bottom of the page for the option to add in a wood completion pack to give you all the wood you need to complete the short kit. All prices are in NZ Dollars.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 58" / 1473mm
- Number of channels: 5
- Recommended engine size: 60 two stroke, 75 four stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan and the original construction article
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Completion:|
- 1.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 2.0 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 12
- 2.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 5
- 9.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 1
- 2.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 8
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 12
- 9.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Spruce Sticks x 4
- 5.0 x 12.5 x 915 Trailing Edge x 2
- 12.5 x 12.5 x 915 Triangle x 1
- 9.5 x 9.5 x 300 Engine Bearer x 2
- 9.5 x 12.5 x 300 Engine Bearer x 2
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Laser Kit Wood Completion Pack: