Another classic from designer Joe Bridi, the UFO 65" is the next generation of Pattern Ship following on from the successful Dirty Birdy, in the unending quest for perfection!
The UFO features a swept wing and stabiliser for better roll performance, and a thicker anhedral stabiliser to make the tail more stable in some manoeuvres - along with a deeper fuselage and larger fin and rudder to help with knife edge flight. There is also more room for retract installation.
We do production runs daily, so any kitset will generally ship within 1 to 2 working days. We ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. All pricing on this web site is in New Zealand dollars.
If you are visiting from overseas see our International Web Site hangaronekits.com for pricing in US Dollars & other currencies with swift worldwide shipping options.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 65" / 1651mm
- Number of channels: 4 - 5
- Recommended engine size: 60 two stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan and the original construction article
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
See the bottom of the page to add
these materials in with your kitset
- 1.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheets x 3
- 2.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheets x 7
- 9.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheets x 2
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 9.5 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 6.5 x 915 Triangle x 3
- 9.5 x 915 Triangle x 2
- 19.0 x 915 Triangle x 1
- 12.5 x 25 x 915 Leading Edge x 2
- 12.5 x 32.0 Trailing Edge x 2
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: