Grab everything you need to give your vehicle some real punch in one package and save! This combo includes the Traxxas EZ-Peal Dual 100 Watt AC Charger #2972 and a pair of Traxxas 3 Cell 11.1v 5000 mAh LiPo batteries #2872X. Charge two batteries at ones with an 8 amp output with Traxxas most powerful charger!
Simple and fast, and supporting the new ID connector, just plug in a pair of Traxxas batteries and press Start. Traxxas exclusive ID technology eliminates complicated charger programming by automatically configuring and optimising the charge settings for Traxxas ID batteries - both NiMh & LiPo.
The EZ-Peak Dual charges two batteries simultaneously at up to 50 watts (4 amps) each, or switch to high output mode to charge a single battery at the maximum 100 watts (8 amp) output.
You can even charger a LiPo and NiMh at the same time. The progress bar and audible alerts keep you informed while the advanced high resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge every time.
The EZ-Peal Dual's Storage Mode protects your LiPo battery investment by safely preparing the batteries for extended storage.
Advanced Mode opens the door for backwards compatibility. This allows EZ-Peak Dual to charge any Traxxas Power Cell battery equipped with a first-generation Traxxas High-Current Connectors and Traxxas iD batteries independently or simultaneously. There are two balance ports built into the charger for Traxxas LiPo batteries equipped with external balance leads. Take full advantage of the 8-amp output and experience the pinnacle of charger flexibility and power.
With iD Auto-Battery Identification thereís no need to worry about the battery chemistry or capacity. EZ-Peak Dual identifies the type of battery and its capacity. EZ-Peak Dual also cuts down on wasted time by eliminating the hassle of programming and using complicated setups.
Just plug an iD battery in and press Start. Thatís it! Keeping with the simplicity and ease of use, the iD system eliminates fragile balance wires and clunky balance leads. The iD system streamlines the entire charging experience.
- 100 Watt output
- Recognises Traxxas iD batteries to automatically program and optimize charger settings
- Charge a NiMH and LiPo at the same time
- Charge progress indicator
- Optimized for faster LiPo balance charging
- One button LiPo storage charge protects your battery investment
- Advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge
- Easy to use interface
- Audible alerts
- Built-in cooling fan
- Advanced Mode for full manual control of charger settings
- Legacy support for all Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Built-in balance ports for conventional LiPo batteries
- Charges 5 to 8 cell NiMH batteries
- Charges 2 Cell and 3 Cell LiPo batteries
- AC Input: 100 - 240 Volts
- Charge Current Range: 1.0 Amp - 4.0 Amp (Dual Mode) or 5.0 Amp - 8.0 Amp (High Output Mode) (100W Max.)
- Discharge Current Range: 500mAh
- Current Drain For Balance Ports: 500mAh
- NiMH Battery Cell Count: 5 - 8 Cells
- LiPo Cell Count: 2 - 3 Cells
- Net Weight: 575g
- Dimensions: 176 x 138 x 57mm