The Super Sportster was originally produced in sizes from 20 to 60 size, and they quickly became popular models due to their outstanding flying characteristics.
We all know the bigger they are, the nicer they fly, so for those who like their aircraft with a 120 four stroke up the front, there's a 72" Super Sportster designed by Jim Feldmann that will be just perfect for 75 to 108 two stroke, or 90 to 120 four stroke power.
If you've soloed anything more than a basic trainer, you can fly this model. With an OS 120 up front it will fly almost any sport aerobatic manoeuvre you can throw at it, and it will still slow right down for landing.
Our Laser Cut Short Kit includes a vacuum formed clear canopy.
We do production runs daily, so any kitset will generally ship within 1 to 2 working days. We ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. All pricing on this web site is in New Zealand dollars.
If you are visiting from overseas see our International Web Site hangaronekits.com for pricing in US Dollars & other currencies with swift worldwide shipping options.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 72" / 1828mm
- Number of channels: 4
- Recommended engine size: 75 - 108 two stroke or 90 to 120 four stroke
- Includes full sized rolled plan and the original construction article
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
See the bottom of the page to add
these materials in with your kitset
- 1.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 1
- 1.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 5
- 2.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 2.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 5
- 8.0 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- (8mm Sheet Laminated For Ailerons)
- 9.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 1
- 9.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 1
- 2.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 7
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 6
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 9.5 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 9.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Triangle x 1
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 1220 Spruce x 5
- 9.5 x 12.5 x 915 Spruce x 4
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: