Designed by Don Proggini in 1940, the Stardust Special is another in our range of gorgeous looking vintage aircraft, featuring our own full scale plan. We have also simplified the fuselage construction by including upper fuselage formers to make the triangular fuselage shape a simple build.
At a 76" span the model can be entered in a variety of Vintage Events, or just build one to stooge around the sky at your local club.
We do production runs daily, so any kitset will generally ship within 1 to 2 working days. We ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. All pricing on this web site is in New Zealand dollars.
If you are visiting from overseas see our International Web Site hangaronekits.com for pricing in US Dollars & other currencies with swift worldwide shipping options.
- Wingspan: 76" / 1930mm
- Number of channels: 3
- Recommended engine size: 35 - 45 two stroke, 54 four stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
See the bottom of the page to add
these materials in with your kitset
- 1.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 3
- 3.0 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 3
- 3.0 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 5.0 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 6.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 6.5 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 9.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 3
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Spruce Sticks x 5
- 1/16" x 915 Music Wire x 1
- 3/32" x 915 Music Wire x 1
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: