Designed by Don Proggini in 1940, the Stardust Special is another in our range of gorgeous looking vintage aircraft, featuring our own full scale plan. We have also simplified the fuselage construction by including upper fuselage formers to make the triangular fuselage shape a simple build.
At a 76" span the model can be entered in a variety of Vintage Events, or just build one to stooge around the sky at your local club.
Our laser cut short kits are held in stock ready for prompt shipping, and we ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. See the bottom of the page for the option to add in a Materials Completion Pack to give you all the materials you need to complete the airframe build. All prices are in NZ Dollars.
- Wingspan: 76" / 1930mm
- Number of channels: 3
- Recommended engine size: 35 - 45 two stroke, 54 four stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
- 1.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 3
- 3.0 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 3
- 3.0 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 5.0 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 6.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 6.5 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 9.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 3
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Spruce Sticks x 5
- 1/16" x 915 Music Wire x 1
- 3/32" x 915 Music Wire x 1
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: