A new generation of Spektrum AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) receivers is about to make it easier than ever for fixed wing pilots to transform their flying experience with this amazing technology.
Like their predecessors, they combine AS3X technology with a DSMX receiver in a single unit. What sets them apart is programming software that makes setup and adjustment of their AS3X settings much easier.
The software’s easy-to-understand, graphical user interface will allow pilots to:
- Select which AS3X mode to fly with: Off, Conventional Rate and Heading Hold
- Activate flaperon/dual aileron, delta/elevon, V-tail or dual elevator mixing
- Take advantage of servo setup options like balancing, travel adjust, absolute limits, reversing and more
- Map output and gain settings for individual channels
- Programming made easy via PC or iOS/Android mobile devices
- AS3X technology - 3 axis stabilization
- Perfect for larger aircraft requiring a 7 channel full range receiver
- Includes 1 remote receiver
- Integrated telemetry provides real time telemetry data (with optional telemetry sensors)
- Programmable from mobile devices (iOS and Android) as well as PCs makes it easy to setup at home or at the field
- Lightweight, compact design
- Three gyro modes allow customization of the gyro performance and feel of the aircraft