From legendary British scale designer Dennis Tapsfield comes his 91" 60 size Spacewalker. The model handles well on a 60 size two stroke or electric equivalent, and with scale trimmings and colour scheme is a real crowd pleaser.
The model can be flown slowly, yet on full power is surprisingly fast and manoeuvrable. Loops, rolls & inverted flight are well within it's capabilities, and slow landings are the rule.
We have also included a laser cut windscreen and a series of MDF jigs with the kit to aid in accurate construction of some of the curved surfaces.
We do production runs daily, so any kitset will generally ship within 1 to 2 working days. We ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. All pricing on this web site is in New Zealand dollars.
If you are visiting from overseas see our International Web Site hangaronekits.com for pricing in US Dollars & other currencies with swift worldwide shipping options.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 91" / 2311mm
- Number of channels: 4
- Recommended engine size: 60 two stroke, 75 four stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan and the original construction article
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
See the bottom of the page to add
these materials in with your kitset
- 1.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 1.5 x 100 x 1220 Balsa Sheet x 6
- 3.0 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 12.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 7
- 1.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 12
- 3.0 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 3
- 3.0 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 7
- 3.0 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 3
- 5.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 5.0 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 6.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 9
- 6.5 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 1220 Spruce Sticks x 8
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: