From legendary British scale designer Dennis Tapsfield comes his 91" 60 size Spacewalker. The model handles well on a 60 size two stroke or electric equivalent, and with scale trimmings and colour scheme is a real crowd pleaser.
The model can be flown slowly, yet on full power is surprisingly fast and manoeuvrable. Loops, rolls & inverted flight are well within it's capabilities, and slow landings are the rule.
We have also included a laser cut windscreen and a series of MDF jigs with the kit to aid in accurate construction of some of the curved surfaces.
Our laser cut short kits are held in stock ready for prompt shipping, and we ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. See the bottom of the page for the option to add in a wood completion pack to give you all the wood you need to complete the short kit. All prices are in NZ Dollars.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 91" / 2311mm
- Number of channels: 4
- Recommended engine size: 60 two stroke, 75 four stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan and the original construction article
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Completion:|
- 1.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 1.5 x 100 x 1220 Balsa Sheet x 6
- 3.0 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 12.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 7
- 1.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 12
- 3.0 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 3
- 3.0 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 7
- 3.0 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 3
- 5.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 5.0 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 6.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 9
- 6.5 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 1220 Spruce Sticks x 8
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Laser Kit Wood Completion Pack: