One of the best RC plane trainers just got better! For beginning or intermediate pilots, the Seagull Boomerang 40 V2 Model Plane is outstanding.
- Comes 90% prebuilt from quality components.
- All the hardware you need is included (wheels, tank, pushrods etc).
- Easy to fly, with great self-righting characteristics thanks to the symmetrical airfoil and great revised V2 design.
- Durable and repairable lightweight balsa and plywood construction.
- Suitable for electric conversion.
- Wing Span 155 cm.
- Weight 3.3 kg.
- Engine required 40 to 55 two stroke.
- Radio required minimum 4 channel with 4 standard servos.
The bar has been raised with the Boomerang 40 V2. If you are about to start your RC plane adventure, or you have already developed your basic skills, the Boomerang 40 from Seagull is a fantastic model for you. Maintaining the high standards of its predecessor, the Version 2 Boomerang 40 now offers you more customisation options, including the ability to incorporate either a nitro engine or an electric motor.
You can also choose between tail-dragger or trike landing gear. With its striking colours and ease of assembly, this model plane now gives you more customisation options while maintaining its position as a superb trainer for emerging pilots.
Seagull Models have specialised in designing and manufacturing ARF aircraft since 1998, and are today one of the largest and most experienced model manufacturers in Vietnam and Asia.
All of their premium models feature lightweight balsa (from Papua New Guinea) and plywood construction, with each model expertly covered with Oracover polyester film.
State of the art laser cutting, injection moulding, vacuum forming and CNC manufacturing ensure quality with every aspect of their model aircraft production.
- Wingspan: 155 cm.
- Wing area: 39.5 dm.
- Motor: 40 - 45 two stroke or 54 four stroke.
- Length: 111 cm.
- Approximate flying weight: 2.8 kg.
- Radio: 4 channel with 4 servos.