A famous vintage performer, designed originally in the 1930's, the 80" Playboy Senior won many competitions, and broke a world record twice in 7 days.
Originally designed by Joe Elgin, and modified for RC by Paul Denson, our laser cut kit of this beauty will give you many enjoyable hours of building and flying. Stable enough to be a relaxing Sunday flyer, and it's under-cambered aerofoil making it a great performer in thermals.
Our laser cut short kits are held in stock ready for prompt shipping, and we ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. See the bottom of the page for the option to add in a wood completion pack to give you all the wood you need to complete the short kit. All prices are in NZ Dollars.
- Wingspan: 80" / 2032mm
- Number of channels: 3
- Recommended engine size: 35 - 60 two stroke, 54 four stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Completion:|
- 1.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 3.0 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 2.5 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 3.0 x 3.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 14
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 5.0 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 15
- 3.0 x 3.0 x 915 Spruce x 5
- 3.0 x 9.5 x 915 Spruce x 8
- 5.0 x 5.0 x 915 Spruce x 1
- 12.0 x 15.0 x 915 Leading Edge x 3
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Laser Kit Wood Completion Pack: