A famous vintage performer, designed originally in the 1930's, the 80" Playboy Senior won many competitions, and broke a world record twice in 7 days.
Originally designed by Joe Elgin, and modified for RC by Paul Denson, our laser cut kit of this beauty will give you many enjoyable hours of building and flying. Stable enough to be a relaxing Sunday flyer, and it's under-cambered aerofoil making it a great performer in thermals.
We do production runs daily, so any kitset will generally ship within 1 to 2 working days. We ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. All pricing on this web site is in New Zealand dollars.
If you are visiting from overseas see our International Web Site hangaronekits.com for pricing in US Dollars & other currencies with swift worldwide shipping options.
- Wingspan: 80" / 2032mm
- Number of channels: 3
- Recommended engine size: 35 - 60 two stroke, 54 four stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
See the bottom of the page to add
these materials in with your kitset
- 1.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 3.0 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 2.5 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 3.0 x 3.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 14
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 5.0 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 15
- 3.0 x 3.0 x 915 Spruce x 5
- 3.0 x 9.5 x 915 Spruce x 8
- 5.0 x 5.0 x 915 Spruce x 1
- 12.0 x 15.0 x 915 Leading Edge x 3
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: