Whenever weather, schedules or circumstances conspire to keep you from the flying field, scratch your flying itch with the latest Phoenix Professional RC Flight Simulator, version 5.0. Stunning graphics and incredibly realistic physics have made the Phoenix simulator not only one of the best desktop flight simulators, but a virtual RC experience with just about all the benefits of an RC club and flying field. This newest version features definitively refined physics plus new companion software you can use to create your own models, fly them and then share them online. It’s always a perfect time to fly with the Phoenix Professional RC Flight Simulator.
Phoenix is the incredibly popular worldwide RC simulator that lets you master this complex and rewarding hobby in the comfort of your own home. Whether you are a brand new pilot picking up your first trainer model, or a seasoned veteran practicing for your next big competition, Phoenix has everything you need to take your skills to the next level. Blending incredibly life-like and accurate model physics with beautiful cutting-edge graphics and a multitude of unique features, Phoenix is a fantastic package for beginners and professional model pilots alike.
CREATE YOUR OWN MODELS
Included software lets you import 3D geometry definitions from almost any 3D design program to fly them, then share online.
EASY MODEL EDITING
The improved model editing system lets you completely control each models flight characteristics in detail with ease.
ALL MODELS AND SITES ARE FREE
Hundreds of models and a wide range of flying sites are included with free downloads available as additional scenery and aircraft are available. No expansion packs required.
AUTHENTIC AIRCRAFT AND TECHNOLOGY
Phoenix 5 is the only RC sim with authentic Horizon Hobby aircraft simulations including the innovations they feature such as AS3X® and SAFE™ technology.
Whether you’re learning to fly without harsh consequences or just trying out that Blade heli you have had your eye on, the InfinityScape 3D landscape generator lets you fly beyond the horizon over beautiful, ever-changing terrain that you create and control.
- Improved airplane physics rebuilt from the ground up, plus industry-leading heli physics, provide ultimate realism and accuracy.
- Companion software lets you import 3D geometry definitions from almost any program so that you can fly creations of your own, then share online.
- Improved model editing system lets you completely control each models flight characteristics in detail.
- The most authentic simulations of Horizon Hobby RC aircraft including the innovations they feature such as AS3X and SAFE technology.
- All aircraft flying sites and feature downloads are FREE.
- Over 200 accurately modeled and detailed helis, airplanes, float planes, autogyros and more included.
- In-cockpit and chase camera views give you a wide range of flight perspectives.
- Realistic sounds recorded from actual model engines.
- Dozens of beautiful sites include a range of exotic locations from around the world using high-definition Photofield technology that make it feel like you’re right there.
- Internet/LAN multiplayer mode with voice-chat lets you fly and learn from other pilots around the world.
- Tutorial videos taught by world-class champion pilots
To successfully use Phoenix, you will need the following:
- IBM-compatible PC computer with 1.0 GHz Pentium 3/4 or AMD Athlon/64 compatible processor or better.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system.
- 256MB system memory (RAM).
- 1.5 GB free, uncompressed hard-disk space.
- ATI Radeon 9800/NVidia Geforce Ti4200 with at least 128MB memory or better.
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or higher.
- DVD-ROM Drive for installation.
- 1 free USB 1.1/2.0 port.
- 100% DirectX 9 compatible sound card (optional).
- An Intel-based Apple Macintosh computer running Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or 7 with the above specifications under one of the following systems:
- Boot Camp (recommended).
- VMWare Fusion (latest version).
- Parallels (latest version).