The original ParkZoneģ T-28 park flyer is practically a legend among the RC electric flight and scale communities. Originally in production for nearly a decade, its friendly flying characteristics revolutionized what warbird flying in the convenient settings of park is all about. As a result, thousands of hobbyists realized the potent benefits of brushless electric power and that flying a small well-engineered warbird was nothing to fear. It also confirmed that construction with EPO foam proved that airframes could be lightweight and surprisingly durable.
Now the ParkZoneģ T-28 1.1m park flyer is the ideal model for solo pilots looking for the perfect first warbird. Distinctive in appearance, itís growling radial-engine look, clear bubble canopy and stout airframe deliver exciting fighter appeal. Engineering with durable EPO material keeps wing load exceptionally low to offer great flight performance that has no bad tendencies. Steerable trike gear provides easy ground handling and the low-mounted wing delivers the ideal blend of natural stability and sport aerobatics capability. The vivid U.S. Navy-inspired trim scheme adds a historic connection thatís also easy to see while flying. Whether you want to enjoy low-wing agility at a local park, or just a fun sport-scale model to relax with, the ParkZone T-28 is the airplane youíll never want to leave at home.
The Plug-N-Play version comes out of the box with the realistic USAF paint scheme applied and the motor, ESC and four servos installed. All thatís left for you to provide is a 4 or more channel transmitter & receiver a 3 Cell 1800mAh to 2200mAh LiPo battery pack and a charger. Just install the receiver, attach the wing and tail while your battery is charging, and you can be flying in a matter of minutes.
- Assembles in minutes.
- Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor installed.
- E-flite Pro 30A brushless ESC installed.
- 4 servos installed.
- Functions: Aileron, Elevator, Rudder, Throttle.
- Landing gear features a steerable nose wheel and can easily be removed for a "retracted gear" look.
- Realistic USAF paint scheme and decals.
- Durable and lightweight Z-Foamô construction.
- Requires a full range aircraft RC 4 channel system transmitter & receiver.
- Requires a 3 Cell 3S 1800 - 2200 mAh LiPo battery & charger.
- Wingspan: 1120mm.
- Overall Length: 915mm.
- Flying Weight: 875g.