The ParkZone Radian offers the perfect opportunity for park pilots to experience the true essence of flight. Although a powerful 480 brushless motor enables initial launch, the propeller soon folds back to reduce drag, freeing the plane to utilize thermals of air to remain aloft, instead of batteries. That means flight times for this quiet and eco-friendly alternative are much longer than they are with traditional electric aircraft, making a relaxing day in the great outdoors even better.
Like all of ParkZone's innovative and high-quality aircraft, the Radian looks great right out of the box. The plane's large 2-meter wingspan and elliptical dihedral design improve flight performance and visibility from the ground, while plug-in wings provide for easy transportation and storage.
Not only does the Radian's lightweight Z-Foam construction offer the perfect balance of weight and durability, it also makes repairs simple and quick. With the Plug-N-Play version, just install your battery and receiver, and you are only minutes away from the ultimate soaring adventure.
- Large 2 meter wingspan makes the Radian easy to see and provides an excellent lift-to-drag ratio.
- Plug-in wings separate for easy transportation and storage.
- Powerful 480 size 960Kv outrunner brushless motor for efficient power.
- Throttle, rudder, and elevator provide true 3 channel flight and maneuverability.
- E-flite's Pro 30A Brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC for maximum performance.
- Durable, lightweight and repairable Z-Foam construction.
- Also available in an RTF version.
- Wingspan: 2 metres.
- Overall Length: 1140mm.
- Flying Weight: 830 g.
- Motor Size: 480 size 960Kv brushless outrunner.
- Radio: Minimum 4 channel recommended (not included).
- Speed Control: E-flite's 30A brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC (included).
- Recommended Battery: 3 Cell 11.1v 1300mAh LiPo (not included).
- Approximate Flying Duration: Flight times in excess of 30 minutes when using the ParkZone 1300mAh LiPo battery and limited motor run.