O.S. is legendary for four-stroke superiority, tuneability, performance, technology and ease of operation. Here is another fabulous large displacement where you can enjoy more power without the increase in size. It's easy to retrofit the FS155-a in your giant-scale aircraft - and enjoy consistent, 200-size power now and less cleanup in the long run! The FS155-a is a single cylinder overhead valve four cycle engine equipped with a fuel pump system. The PD-08 pump is designed for bigger models. With the 70R carburetor integrated with the pump, it ensures stable fuel delivery at all times.
- The same 2.6 horsepower as many 200-size power plants — with the dimensions and weight of a 120-size engine.
- Because it's a pumped 4-stroke, you'll enjoy plentiful power regardless of tank position, attitude or fuel level.
- Instead of oil venting through the crankcase, it's re-circulated to lubricate working parts — reducing friction and wear as well as cowl cleanup.
- Offers a broad power band to suit a variety of models.
- Displacement: 1.548 cu in (25.63 cc)
- Bore: 1.323 in (33.6 mm)
- Stroke: 1.126 in (28.6 mm)
- RPM Range: 2,000-10,000
- Output: 2.56 hp @ 10,000 rpm
- Engine Weight: 28.40 oz (805 g)
- Muffler Weight: 3.35 oz (95.0 g)
- Includes: Type F glow plug & F-6020 muffler
- Recommended props: 16x8, 16x9, 16x10, 16x11, 16x12, 17x8, 17x9, 17x10, 17x11, 17x12