Miss Vintage is a thoroughly tried and true practical machine. Designed around an economical 25 to 35 size two stroke glow motor, or electric equivalent, it duplicates the looks, slow and deliberate flight characteristics and realism of an old timer. It's completely reliable, easy to fly and designed to look complicated and yet be quick and easy to build.
We do production runs daily, so any kitset will generally ship within 1 to 2 working days. We ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. All pricing on this web site is in New Zealand dollars.
If you are visiting from overseas see our International Web Site hangaronekits.com for pricing in US Dollars & other currencies with swift worldwide shipping options.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 59" / 1498mm
- Number of channels: 4
- Recommended engine size: 25 - 30 two stroke
- Includes full sized rolled plan and the original construction article
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
See the bottom of the page to add
these materials in with your kitset
- 5.0 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 5
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 6
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Spruce Sticks x 12
- 5.0 x 5.0 x 915 Spruce Sticks x 5
- 9.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Triangle x 1
- 0.8 x 300 x 300 Birch Plywood x 1
- 1/16" x 36" Music Wire x 1
- 1/8" x 36" Music Wire x 1
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: