Another classic which started out life as a free flight model in the 1930's, from famous vintage designer Chester Lanzo, we are pleased to produce the 96" Lanzo Bomber Laser Cut Short Kit.
The Lanzo Bomber just about has to be tied down to stop it flying! It will stooge around the sky and thermal with the best of them!
Originally designed for free flight, we have modified the construction of the rudder and tailplane in our kit to allow for easy hinging of control surfaces for simple conversion to RC.
Also included is an MDF Fuselage Jig to simplify construction of the fuselage, allowing you to easily create a strong and straight airframe.
The plan has details on building the original 96" version, or reducing it down to about an 85% version using the same kit pieces, so it's a very versatile kitset.
Our laser cut short kits are held in stock ready for prompt shipping, and we ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. See the bottom of the page for the option to add in a Materials Completion Pack to give you all the materials you need to complete the airframe build. All prices are in NZ Dollars.
- Wingspan: 96" / 2438mm
- Number of channels: 3 or Free Flight
- Recommended engine size: 60 two stroke, 75 four stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
- 1.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 25
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 6
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 1220 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 6.5 x 19 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 12.5 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Spruce Sticks x 4
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: