Another classic from designer Phil Kraft, the Kwik Fli III was the third generation in the Kwik Fli line, and was the 1967's Nationals and International winner.
The concept of the Kwik Fli Series was to design an aircraft that was a basic and simple approach to a competition aircraft, producing a simple and capable aircraft which, to quote the designer "grooves through manoeuvres". (Note that the kitset does not include a generic canopy).
Our laser cut short kits are held in stock ready for prompt shipping, and we ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. See the bottom of the page for the option to add in a Materials Completion Pack to give you all the materials you need to complete the airframe build. All prices are in NZ Dollars.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 59" / 1498mm
- Number of channels: 4
- Recommended engine size: 60 two stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes the original full sized rolled plan and a re-drawn CAD copy for reference, and the original construction article
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
- 1.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 4
- 2.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 10
- 25.0 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 1
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 3.0 x 19.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 5.0 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 5.0 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 6
- 6.5 x 19.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 12.5 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Triangles x 2
- K&S Music Wire 5/32" x 36" x 1
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: