Another classic from designer Phil Kraft, the Kwik Fli III was the third generation in the Kwik Fli line, and was the 1967's Nationals and International winner.
The concept of the Kwik Fli Series was to design an aircraft that was a basic and simple approach to a competition aircraft, producing a simple and capable aircraft which, to quote the designer "grooves through manoeuvres". (Note that the kitset does not include a generic canopy).
We do production runs daily, so any kitset will generally ship within 1 to 2 working days. We ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. All pricing on this web site is in New Zealand dollars.
If you are visiting from overseas see our International Web Site hangaronekits.com for pricing in US Dollars & other currencies with swift worldwide shipping options.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 59" / 1498mm
- Number of channels: 4
- Recommended engine size: 60 two stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes the original full sized rolled plan and a re-drawn CAD copy for reference, and the original construction article
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
See the bottom of the page to add
these materials in with your kitset
- 1.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 4
- 2.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 10
- 25.0 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 1
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 3.0 x 19.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 5.0 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 5.0 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 6
- 6.5 x 19.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 12.5 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Triangles x 2
- K&S Music Wire 5/32" x 36" x 1
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: