Ideal for compact installations, the RG812BX is JR's newest introduction to the receiver market.
The most significant new feature of the RG812BX is it's introduction of the JR DMSS path diversity antenna system for outstanding signal reception, and increased telemetry signal syncing. With path diversity antennas, a remote antenna is not required, but an RA02TL remote may be added for additional antenna diversity, further enhancing signal reception.
The RG812BX allows you to simplify your antenna setup, have the security of full range operation, while still enjoying the benefits of built-in telemetry and XBus functionality.
- Receiving System: 8 Channel DMSS System with XBus
- Weight: 15g
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 25.5 x 47.5mm
- Operating Voltage: 4.5 - 8.5v
- Antenna Diversity system
- XBus output x 1 + PWM 8 Channel output integrated
- Full telemetry functionality
- Low power consumption