R 2.4GHz DMSS technology easily accommodates weight-conscious park pilots with the RG411B 4-channel DMSS park flyer class receiver. Its low profile design and light weight (less than 3.5 grams) makes the RG411B ideal for just about any park flyer aircraft application, plus the end pin design allows better fit in small compact airframes. With the RG411B you enjoy the same secure, high-speed performance as all other JR DMSS receivers available.
The RG411B is compatible with all JR DMSS transmitters including the XG6, XG8 and XG11, and includes bi-directional communication to handle real-time telemetry information. Receiver input voltage telemetry is standard, and there is the option to add-on other sensors (available separately) vital to the status of your aircraft such as RPM, temperature and altitude. The EZ Bind system means that you can bind the receiver without the need of a special plug, and the status LED brightly indicates receiver status.
- Designed for Park Flight with Built-in Antenna
- DMSS system is not interfered by cross modulation nor intermodulation
- A telemetry system is capable of feeding back information such as the aircraft remaining battery power
- It is possible to confirm the receiving condition by status LED
- Support is provided for the fail safe setting in the transmitter
- EZ Bind system is integrated (no binding is needed)
- Dimensions: 9 x 18 x 35mm
- Weight: 3.5g
- Rated Voltage: 4.8v
- Operating Voltage: 4.5v - 8.5v
- Built-In Antenna
- Auto Binding System