Introducing the world’s first clean sheet of paper receiver designed exclusively for serial applications, the RG031BX Infinity. This receiver is named so because the number of channels it can support is limited only to the number of channels you can control with your transmitter.
At a diminutive seven grams, this receiver is barely larger than its remote antennas, but has infinite possibilities.
The Infinity receiver is designed exclusively for use with XBus systems, so the only two ports on the face of it support the XBus link and telemetry sensor input. Power demands are handled through the XBus-dedicated hubs and are customizable based on your needs with your chosen XBus dedicated hub.
Path diversity is ensured by the use of three RA01TL remote antennas, so you’re sure to have a completely solid link, no matter what type of aircraft you fly and thanks to the robust DMSS RF link, you are guarded against interference from other radios turned on within range of your aircraft.
Compact, elegant, and powerful. The Infinity receiver is sure to change the way you view aircraft setup forever.
- The world's first serial bus-specific receiver
- No set number of channels, available channels are limited only to your those your transmitter has
- Tiny 7g design
- Includes 1 RA01TL and 2 RA01L remote antennas
- Simultaneous output of signals across all channels
- Cross-modulation restricted - robust DMSS link is highly resistant to noise from FHSS or DSSS modulation transmitters and other RF noise
- Failsafe support on all channels
- Status condition LEDs
- Supports real-time telemetry data
- Type: Full-range receiver
- Channels Count: Unlimited
- Modulation: DMSS (Dual Modulation Spread Spectrum)
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Case Type: Hard plastic
- Length: 33.5mm
- Width: 30.0mm
- Height: 9.5mm
- Weight: 7g
- Voltage Range: 4.0v - 8.5v