The HS-322HD Standard Heavy Duty Servo utilizes Hitec’s revolutionary Karbonite™ gear train which is four times stronger than our standard white nylon gears, and even after hundreds of thousands of cycles they don’t show any signs of wear. Karbonite™ gears and our custom IC make the HS-322HD a great choice for an economical sport servo.
Applications: Heli's and Aircraft up to 72" or up to 5.5kg when using just one servo per control surface.
Note: Be aware that high vibration gas (not glow) engines combined with large control surfaces and large throws (3D models) can put undue strain on the gears. Metal geared servos are recommended for these applications, even if under 5.5kg.
Warning: Do not use thread lockers on Karbonite geared servo as it will cause the output shaft to fail.
- Economical, Heavy Duty, Sport Servo
- Reliable Three-Pole Ferrite Motor
- Tough Karbonite Gears
- Nylon Bushing-Supported Output Shaft
- Motor Type: 3 Pole
- Bearing Type: Nylon
- Speed (4.8v / 6.0v): 0.19 / 0.15 sec @ 60 deg
- Torque kg /cm (4.8v / 6.0v): 3.0 / 3.7
- Size: 39.88mm x 19.81mm x 36.32mm
- Weight: 42.81g