Considered one of the most powerful servos in the micro class, the HS-65 is offered with a choice of “shock resistant” Metal or “zero wear” Karbonite gears.
The 65 series features a top-ball bearing for long life and positive centering, 2.2kg of power at 6 volts and is an excellent choice for higher performance micro helicopters, electric park flyers, and 1/18 scale cars.
- Top Selling Metal Gear Feather Servo
- High Performance Three-Pole Motor
- Rugged Metal Gear for Added Durability
- Ball Bearing-Supported Output Shaft
- Motor Type: 3 Pole
- Bearing Type: Top Ball Bearing
- Speed (4.8v/6.0v): 0.14 Sec / 0.11 sec @ 60 deg.
- Torque kg./cm. (4.8v/6.0v): 1.8kg / 2.2kg
- Size in Millimetres: 23.37 x 11.43 x 23.88
- Weight grams: 12.47