Take command of the track with our torque master servo, the HS-8380TH. Built rugged and tough with a titanium gear train, efficient coreless motor and high resolution, non-programmable digital circuits, this ultra response, high voltage servo delivers the power and force required to beat the fiercest competitors.
Drivers of 1/8th scale on-road, short course, buggies, truggies, monster trucks and crawlers will relish in the revolutionary strength of the HS-8380TH. Start your engines!
Applications: 1/8th Scale Short Course Trucks, 1/8th Scale Buggies, Truggies and Monster Trucks, 1/10 - 1/8th Scale Crawlers.
Note: Due to it's ultra narrow dead band this servo is not recommended for aircraft use.
- High Resolution Ultra Response Non-Programmable Digital Circuit
- Efficient Coreless Motor
- Durable Titanium Gears
- 7.4v 2 Cell LiPo Capability
- Industry Standard 25 Tooth Spline (Futaba Compatible)
- Motor Type: Coreless Metal Brush
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearing
- Speed (6.0v / 7.4v): 0.17 / 0.14 second
- Torque kg / cm (6.0v / 7.4v): 29 / 35 kg-cm
- Size in Millimeters: 40 x 20 x 38
- Weight grams: 68 g