The steel D-840WP is part of our D-Series servo line. All Hitec D-Series servos have been designed using our brand new, cutting edge, custom engineering. Combining industry leading high-resolution, state-of-the-art ultra-response technology with a 32-bit MCU and 12-bit ADC for unprecedented programmability and flexibility, these servos deliver significantly smoother movement.
The speedy, powerful line operates on a wide 4.8 ~ 8.4 voltage range, allowing use with any common battery chemistry without the need for adapters or regulators.
Featuring Hitec’s 15 tooth HD output spline with 3mm hex screw, each D-Series servo brings monster performance never known before in the market.
- Operating Voltage Range (Volts DC): 4.8V ~ 6.0V ~ 7.4V
- Speed (Second @ 60°): 0.26 ~ 0.21 ~ 0.17
- Maximum Torque Range kg. / cm: 32.5 ~ 40.5 ~ 50.0
- Current Draw at Idle: 30 mA
- No Load Operating Current Draw: 1,600 mA
- Stall Current Draw: 10,000 mA
- Dead Band Width: 2 µs
- Dimensions (Metric): 66.0 x 32.0 x 62.0
- Weight 227g