A must-have for any RC pilot, the Ultra Stick™ sport plane is widely popular for its unmatched versatility and simplicity. The design makes it possible to choose from wide range of power systems, from electric to internal combustion, without compromising its rock solid handling or ability to perform a wide variety of tasks. The Hangar 9® Ultra Stick 10cc sport plane is simply a joy to fly. Like its big 30cc cousin, this compact version takes full advantage of any power system in its class and allows you to fly from one extreme to the other—fly crazy 3D flight one minute then hand the transmitter over to your buddy in the same flight who wants touch-n-go practice. Nothing compares with an Ultra Stick.
The Hangar 9® Ultra Stick™ 10cc ARF makes it possible to fly sport, high-speed, aerobatic precision and 3D, all in the same flight. The proven design delivers a robust platform that uniquely combines simplicity and versatility with modern updates that include top-shelf materials, quality craftsmanship and superior engineering. At the bench, final assembly is the pleasure you deserve. A special firewall template helps you mount any of the recommended power systems with precision whether it’s gas, glow, two-stroke, four-stroke or electric. All the hardware you need is included so nothing can keep you from getting the build done. Large, double-bevel hinged control surfaces allow the Ultra Stick to explore a wide range of maneuvers while the fully-symmetrical wing offers excellent penetration in wind and a stable platform across a wide speed range. Quad-surface wing controls change the game by making blinding roll and loop rates possible. Landings are so predictable you’ll rush to get up into the air again. Plus, you can do it all over water too by simply bolting on the optional lightweight float set. The Hangar 9 Ultra Stick 10cc delivers sport flight versatility so easy, it’s undeniably fun.
Laser-cut, lightweight balsa and plywood construction that's expertly built to exacting standards gives the simple Ultra Stick design exceptional durability. Genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® covering, factory applied with precision, provides an easy-to-maintain finish that’s vivid no matter how you look at it.
Wide Flight Envelope
Its low wing load and practical design combine with large control surface areas that can be setup with long surface deflections making the Ultra Stick an ideal airplane for growing your pilot skills. Operational flaps allow its versatile flight envelope to open even wider, plus you can create radio program mixes and maneuvering capability impossible to do with standard sport models.
Dressed to Impress
You might not think to put wheel pants on a sport airplane, but the Ultra Stick simply deserves it. Big wheels handle just about any flying field condition, plus there’s nothing like having an airplane that does it all and looks great while doing so.
Power It the Way You Want It
The Ultra Stick 10cc is designed to accept the Evolution® 10GX, 10cc gas engine, an 11cc four-stroke or brushless electric power plant equivalents. Hardware for either of those options is included along with an electric motor mount so you can get in the air faster.
- A tried and true Ultra Stick design with outstanding flight performance
- Expertly constructed with lightweight, laser-cut balsa and plywood
- Large, double-beveled control surfaces and steerable tail wheel
- Double-beveled flaps offer a wide range of control surface mixing options
- Painted aluminum landing gear with matching fiberglass wheel pants
- Large front hatch provides easy access and convenient battery installation
- Tool-free field assembly with a one-piece wing and thumb screws
- Float-ready with the recommended lightweight float set (sold separately)
- Vibrant finish in genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® covering
- Designed around the Evolution® 10cc (EVOE10GX2) gasoline engine
- Electric motor mount included makes EP installation simple
- Complete hardware kit includes a matching spinner
- Wingspan:60" (1524mm)
- Overall Length:57" (1448mm)
- Wing Area:810 sq inches
- Flying Weight:7lbs (3175g)
- Engine Size:10cc (sold separately)
- Motor Size:Power 46 (sold separately)
- Radio:4+ Channel (sold separately)
- Servos:A6110 HV Standard Servo (sold separately)
- CG (center of gravity):3-1/2"- 4-1/4" Inches (89mm-108mm) back from the leading edge of wing
- Wing Loading:19.9oz/sq ft
- Prop Size:12x6
- Spinner Size:2.25" ( 57mm)
- Speed Control :60 Amp
- Recommended Battery:14.8V 4000mAh 30C 4S LiPo (motor) 2000mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo (Receiver)
- Landing Gear:Yes
- Experience Level:Intermediate
- Recommended Environment:Outdoor
- Assembly Time:7-9 Hours
- Is Assembly Required:Yes