The GT Power C607D is a very advanced charger, able to charge, balance and discharge Lion, LiPo, LiFe, LiHV, NiCd, NiMH and Pb batteries. All the operating modes of this charger are controlled through two way communication, between the charger and the battery to achieve maximum safety. All the settings can be configured by the user.
The charger operates on 240v, plugging directly into the wall and includes an NZ compliant mains power lead.
- Operating Voltage Range: AC 100v - 240v
- Circuit Power: Maximum 60 Watts For Charging / Maximum 10 Watts For Discharging
- Charge Current Range: 0.1 Amp - 6.0 Amp
- Discharge Current Range: 0.1 Amp - 2.0 Amp
- Current Drain For Balancing LiPo: 300 mAh / cell
- NiCd / MiMh Battery Cell Count: 6 - 8 Cells
- Lithium Battery Cell Count: 2 - 4 Cells
- Pb Battery Voltage: 6v (3P) - 12v (6P)
- Weight: 302g
- Dimensions: 115mm x 112mm x 55mm
- Charge: Lihv / Lipo / Life / Nimh / Nicd / Pb