A beautiful scale model by the great scale designer Dennis Tapsfield, the Grumman American Cougar would be perfect with a couple of brushless electric motors equivalent to the 25 size glow engine.
The Grumman American Cougar is one of our most complete Last Cut Short Kits, with an extensive selection of balsa and ply parts laser cut for you.
We do production runs daily, so any kitset will generally ship within 1 to 2 working days. We ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. All pricing on this web site is in New Zealand dollars.
If you are visiting from overseas see our International Web Site hangaronekits.com for pricing in US Dollars & other currencies with swift worldwide shipping options.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 76" / 1938mm
- Number of channels: 4 - 6
- Recommended engine size: Twin 25 two stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan and the original construction article
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
See the bottom of the page to add
these materials in with your kitset
- 1.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 14
- 1.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 2.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 4
- 5.0 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 9.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 1
- 9.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 12.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 1
- 5.0 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Strip x 6
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Strip x 5
- 6.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Strip x 4
- 6.5 x 19.0 x 915 Balsa Strip x 3
- 50 x 100 x 300 Balsa Block x 1
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: