A beautiful scale model by the great scale designer Dennis Tapsfield, the Grumman American Cougar would be perfect with a couple of brushless electric motors equivalent to the 25 size glow engine.
The Grumman American Cougar is one of our most complete Last Cut Short Kits, with an extensive selection of balsa and ply parts laser cut for you.
Our laser cut short kits are held in stock ready for prompt shipping, and we ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. See the bottom of the page for the option to add in a Materials Completion Pack to give you all the materials you need to complete the airframe build. All prices are in NZ Dollars.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 76" / 1938mm
- Number of channels: 4 - 6
- Recommended engine size: Twin 25 two stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan and the original construction article
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
- 1.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 14
- 1.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 2.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 4
- 5.0 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 9.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 1
- 9.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 12.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 1
- 5.0 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Strip x 6
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Strip x 5
- 6.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Strip x 4
- 6.5 x 19.0 x 915 Balsa Strip x 3
- 50 x 100 x 300 Balsa Block x 1
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: