The Great Planes Piper J3 Cub kitset includes Great Planes' advanced engineering, resulting in a model that is amazingly easy to build and fly. And with scale outlines taken from original Piper 3-view drawings, this kit boasts a very realistic Cub profile, with incredible attention to detail.
The kit features computer-designed and drawn plans, interlocking die-cut wood parts and straight, strong structures. Building is further simplified by preshaped leading edges, pushrod routing holes and virtually all-balsa exteriors. The 60 size Cub features barndoor ailerons.
- Everyday sport flying with a wide flight envelope.
- Accepts popular sizes of gas engines or electric motor systems.
- Prebuilt using high-strength wood, fiberglass, carbon-fiber and aluminium.
- Stock Number: GPMA0162
- Wingspan: 90 in (2285 mm
- Wing Area: 1123 inē (72.4 dmē)
- Weight: 9.5 - 12 lb (4.31 - 5.44 kg)
- Length: 56.5 in (1435 mm)
- Requires: 2 stroke .60 - .90 cu in or 4 stroke .70 - .91 cu in, 4 channel radio with 5 servos, 3+ rolls of covering