It's the popular, proven Stik like you've never seen before! The "Stik" design has been a favorite of sport pilots for years, offered in different sizes with different power options and in kit, ARF and Rx-R versions. Great Planes™ Giant Big Stik XL incorporates everything that has made this iconic aircraft so popular, with the added stability and visibility of a 96.5" wingspan and the option of gasoline or electric power. Final assembly is still easy and straightforward, and its flight characteristics make it a joy to fly.
- Everyday sport flying with nearly unlimited flight envelope.
- Accepts popular sizes of gas engines or electric motor systems.
- Prebuilt using high-strength wood, fiberglass, carbon-fiber and aluminum.
- Wingspan: 96.5 in (2451 mm)
- Wing Area: 2029 in² (130.9 dm²)
- Wing Loading: 20-24 oz/ft² (61-73 g/dm²)
- Weight: 18-21 lb (8165-9525 g)
- Length: 85 in (2159 mm
- )Requires: 5 - 6 channel radio with 7 servos (GP) or 6 servos (EP); 55‑61cc gas engine OR 80‑85‑160kV RimFire 65cc electric motor, 160A ESC and one 12S (or two 6S) 5000mAh LiPo batteries and charger