Big Stik advantages get even bigger and better in the Giant Big Stik ARF! It goes together quickly and offers great sport aerobatic potential. Plus, the giant-scale size makes your maneuvers easy to see and enjoy — and the addition of flaps provides the perfect opportunity to use your computer radio's mixing capabilities.
- Ideal for learning sport aerobatics or trying giant-scale flight.
- Precovered balsa/ply construction — assembles in only 10-15 hours.
- Delivers strong sport performance using glow or gasoline engine power.
- Wingspan: 80.5 in (2045 mm)
- Wing Area: 1518 in² (97.9 dm²)
- Weight: 13-15 lb (5.9-6.8 kg)
- Wing Loading: 20-23 oz/ft² (61-70 g/dm²)
- Length: 54.5 in (1385 mm)
- Requires: 2-stroke 1.20-1.60 cu in or 4-stroke 1.20-1.80 cu in glow engine, or 25-35 cc gas engine, & 4-5 channel radio with 7-8 servos