What the Factor 3D lacks in size, it makes up for in maneuverability. This purpose-built flier can do just about everything: harriers, waterfalls, torque rolls — even smooth sport aerobatics! Best of all, the Factor 3D does it with economical components. And like all other Great Planes aircraft, it's easy to assemble, thanks to top-notch craftsmanship, a two-piece wing and quality hardware.
- Compact size, unmatched convenience.
- Removable wing panels.
- Offers a wide flight envelope.
- Assembles quickly and easily.
- Wingspan: 38 in (965 mm)
- Wing Area: 375 in² (24.3 dm²)
- Weight: 28-32 oz (795-905 g)
- Wing Loading: 10.8-12.3 oz/ft² (33-38 g/dm²)
- Length: 41.5 in (1,055 mm)
- Requires: Radio system with 4 channels, 4 micro servos, 35-30-1250kV outrunner brushless motor, 35A brushless ESC, 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo battery & charger