Released in 2013, the original Factor 3D was a 38" span park flyer that gained quick popularity for its affordability and virtually unlimited performance envelope. Today's Factor 3D offers the same performance potential, along with the added stability and visibility that its 70" wingspan offers. Whether it's built around the economy of a 30cc gasoline engine or a brushless electric power plant, the Factor 30cc will excel at any type of flying, from casual sport flying to all-out 3D aerobatics.
- Nearly unlimited flight envelope, for everyday sport flying to 3D.
- Accepts popular sizes of gas engines or electric motor systems.
- Prebuilt using high-strength wood, fiberglass, carbon-fiber and aluminum.
- Wingspan: 70 in (1778 mm)
- Wing Area: 1174 in² (75.7 dm²)
- Weight: 12-14 lb (5.4-6.4 kg)
- Length: 75 in (1905 mm)
- Wing Loading: 24-27 oz/ft² (73-82 g/dm²)
- Requires: 4-7 channel radio with minimum 5 high-torque servos (2 additional standard servos when using gas power); 30-35 cc gas engine —or— 63-62-250 kV brushless outrunner motor, 80A (min.) brushless ESC, two 5S 18.5V 5000mAh LiPo batteries and charger