The look of the Cessna Skylane 182 is unmistakable and easy to enjoy with this Gold Edition ARF. The attention to authentic touches is obvious at every turn, from the built-in lighting system to the twin radio antenna on the wing. But what's even more remarkable is the ease of reproducing those details and the gentle handling that makes this ARF a great choice for virtually any pilot.
- Factory-built wood sections and a factory-applied, Cessna-style trim scheme reduce assembly time to just 18-25 hours.
- Painted fiberglass details include traditional time savers like the cowl and wheel pants, as well as added extras that include updated, one-piece wing and landing gear struts, Horner wing tips and molded-in corrugations for control surfaces.
- The lighting system includes a Mars beacon as well as landing and nav lights. It's a costly add-on with some kits, but an installed extra on the Skylane 182 ARF.
- The full cockpit interior includes seats and sides, plus a redesigned 3D instrument panel. Details include raised dials and control yokes, as well as color graphics.
- The accessory/hardware package includes staples like the steerable nosewheel and extras that include a beautifully polished aluminum spinner.
- Wingspan: 81 in (2,060 mm)
- Wing Area: 898 inē (57.9 dmē)
- Weight: 11.5-12.5 lb (5.22-5.67 kg)
- Wing Loading: 30-32 oz/ftē (92-98 g/dmē)
- Length: 64 in (1,630 mm)
- Requires: .5+ channel radio w/7 servos and a 2-stroke .60-.91 or 4-stroke .91-1.20 engine or an outrunner brushless motor, 60A ESC (min), 11.1V 3200mAh LiPo battery & 7.4V 3200mAh LiPo battery.