From Legendary Australian scale designer Gary Sunderland we are proud to produce the 1/5 Scale 65" 90 size Fokker D-VII.
The Fokker D-VII was Germany's most famous WW I aircraft, and around 3,300 were produced in the second half of 1918. In service with the Luftstreitkrafte, the D-VII quickly proved itself to be a formidable aircraft.
The Armistice ending the war specifically required Germany to surrender all D-VII's to the Allies. Surviving aircraft saw continued widespread service with many other countries in the years after World War I.
We have altered the construction of the main wing spar to simplify the build and better align with modern building practices. Full details of the new wing spar arrangement is shown in the CAD drawings.
Our laser cut short kits are held in stock ready for prompt shipping, and we ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. See the bottom of the page for the option to add in a wood completion pack to give you all the wood you need to complete the short kit. All prices are in NZ Dollars.
- Wingspan: 65" / 1651mm
- Number of channels: 4
- Recommended engine size: 90 size four stroke
- Includes full sized rolled plan
|Materials Required For Completion:|
- 0.8 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheets x 4
- 1.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheets x 2
- 6.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheets x 2
- 12.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheets x 2
- 1.5 x 3.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 6
- 2.5 x 2.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 6
- 5.0 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Spruce Sticks x 4
- 5.0 x 5.0 x 915 Spruce Sticks x 1
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Spruce Sticks x 12
- 4.0mm Pine Dowel x 4
- 6.0mm Pine Dowel x 1
- 9.5 x 9.5 x 300 Hardwood Bearers x 2
- K&S Music Wire 1/16" x 36" x 4
- K&S Music Wire 3/32" x 36" x 2
- K&S Music Wire 1/4" x 36" x 1
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Laser Kit Wood Completion Pack: