No other aircraft in the North American Territory has made greater community impact serving its pioneers than the De Havilland DHC-2 Beaver. Refurbished versions can be upgraded in many ways, including conversion to turbo-prop engine power. The Flyzoneģ DHC-2T Turbo Beaver 1.5m delivers a realistic looking model of the outback master with smooth running turbine engine power capable of speeding in and out of any terrain in the territory.
The Flyzoneģ DHC-2T Turbo Beaver 1.5m is a scale replica of the legendary bush-plane equipped with the most popular STOL extras. Loaded with scale detail upon an authentic outline, from the well-appointed cockpit to the intricate surface features, youíll be proud to show this model off. At the work bench, itís a model that takes shape fast with assembly thatís basically a bolt-together process. Two-piece wings are a big part of this modelís convenience along with a completion level that includes a factory-installed power system and servos that are ready for your receiver and battery. The more powerful brushless motor and 3-blade prop deliver the performance punch that inspires bush pilots to take on all conditions and terrain, while operational flaps and built-in wing fences improve slow speed handling. And with the factory-installed LED navigation lights, you donít have to stop the fun when the lighting gets low. Rugged aluminum landing gear equipped with large tundra-style wheels make it possible to fly from just about any airstrip. But if thatís not enough to excite you, you can also enjoy flying at a pond or lake by bolting on the included floats equipped with dual operational water rudders.
The more powerful brushless motor is equipped with a 3-blade propeller that works with popular 3S 1800-2200mAh LiPo batteries to deliver an abundance of thrust and beyond-scale performance.
Scale detail includes rivets, panel lines, surface corrugation, plus detents highlighting door panels and hatches found on the full-size aircraft. On the inside, the cockpit is impressively appointed with a simulated instrument panel, crew seating and clear windows. The outside delivers a sleek Turbo Beaver appearance that combines the classic tail shape with a sleek nose section featuring a three-blade scimitar-prop and large intake scoop all highlighted by a shimmering spinner and exhaust.
Functional flaps widen the flight envelope to make takeoffs and landings shorter and slow-flight more stable. Plus, vivid LED navigation lighting visually enhances appearance in any condition for flight orientation recognition beyond compare.
Wheels or Floats
The shock-absorbing steerable tail wheel and aluminum main landing gear equipped with tundra-style wheels allows for operation from a wide variety of not-so-smooth surfaces. And the included float set equipped with dual water rudders is easy to install for operation from water.
- A scale replica with STOL capability and all-terrain versatility
- More powerful brushless motor, 3-blade propeller and 40A ESC
- Includes Spektrum AR620 receiver for Bind-N-Fly convenience
- Functional flaps
- Scale detail, authentic corrugation, rivets, plus a well-appointed cockpit
- Sleek turbine-power appearance features matching prop, intake and exhaust detail
- Functional LED navigation, anti-collision and landing lights
- Two-piece wing with carbon fiber spars, hinged flap and dual-servo ailerons
- Wing fences improve low speed performance and make landings easier
- Durable landing gear with large tundra-style tires and a steerable tailwheel
- Includes matching float set with water rudders for great surface handling
- Factory-finished with a vibrant paint scheme and graphics
- Easy assemblyócan be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery
- Wingspan: 59.5 in (1510 mm)
- Overall Length: 40.5 in (1029 mm)
- Wing Area: 430 in2 (27.7 dm2)
- Flying Weight: 48.2 - 53.2 oz (1367 - 1508g)
- Motor Size: 4011-920kV
- Servos: 9g included and mounted
- Prop Size: 11 x 7.5 3 bladed
- Speed Control:40A (installed)
- Recommended Battery: 3S 2200-2600mAh
- Requires a Spektrum 5+ Channel Full Range Transmitter