It's a beast! The EV-Peak SD1 is two 500 watt chargers in one! With two independent 500 watt charging systems built into a single charging unit. Both charging units work independently of each other, allowing you to charge similar or different battery types at the same time.
It is able to charge, balance and discharge Lion, LiPo, LiFe, NiCd, NiMH and Pb batteries. All the operating modes of this charger are controlled through two way communication, between the charger and the battery to achieve maximum safety. All the settings can be configured by the user.
With versatile power input options the EV-Peak SD1 can be plugged directly into the wall or accept a DC voltage input from 11v to 18v.
The charger also includes an NZ compliant mains power lead, DC power input lead, charge lead with Deans T-Connector and external balance port connection board.
It includes a range of functions for various battery types:
- Lithium Batteries - Charge, Balance Charge, Fast Charge, Storage Charge, Discharge
- NiMh Batteries - Charge, Discharge, Cycle
- NiCd Batteries - Charge, Discharge, Cycle
- Pb Batteries - Charge, Discharge
- Microprocessor controlled
- Delta-peak sensitivity
- Individual cell balancing
- Li-ion, LiPo and LiFe capable
- Ni-Cd and NiMH capable
- Wide range of charge current
- Storage function, allows safe storage charge of LiPo batteries
- Cyclic charging/discharging
- Time limit function
- Input voltage monitoring (protects your car battery at the field)
- Data storage (store up to 5 packs in memory)
- Battery break in and cycling
- DC Input Voltage: 11v to 18v
- AC Input Voltage: 110v - 240v
- Circuit power: Maximum Charge 500 watts Dual on DC Supply. 300 Watts Dual on AC Supply / Maximum Discharge 30 watts each side
- Charge Current Range: 0.1 amp to 30.0 amp each side
- Discharge current range: 0.1 amp to 3.0 amp each side
- Ni-MH/NiCd cells: 1 to 15 cells
- Li-ion/Poly cells: 2 to 6 cells
- Pb battery voltage: 2v to 24v