What's black, hot pink and yellow you might ask? Well we would answer with the WHIRLYBIRD! With helicopter nose cone recovery along with parachute rocket recovery, the Whirlybird is "really" fun to watch launch and land! Easy to build no matter what your experience level! Have this rocket on the launch pad in a quick afternoon and enjoy countless launches! And powered on a C6-5 engine, your Whirlybird can reach heights of 650 feet!
All rocket parts are pre-colored and glue quickly together with some tube type plastic cement.
Launch System Included:
- Electron Beam Launch Controller (Firing Mechanism).
- Porta-Pad II Launch Pad.
- Launch Rod.
- Deflector plate.
Skill Level E2X: No paint or special tools are needed. E2X kits contain parts that are coloured, easy to assemble, plastic fins or fin units and plastic nose cones. Glue the parts together as instructed using PVA or similar glue, apply the self-stick decals and attach the recovery system.
- Skill Level E2X.
- Length: 538 mm, Diameter: 34 mm, Weight: 82 g.
- Quick snap assembly, Pre-coloured Parts, Plastic nose cone and fins.
- Recovery system: Parachute.
- Recommended Engines: C6-5.
- Maximum Altitude: 650 feet.