This little man is just waiting for his space flight!
Only very minor assembly is required and off to the flying field you go. Simply slide the fins into the fin can and assembly is complete.
This rocket reaches altitudes of 600 feet.
Launch System Included:
- Electron Beam Launch Controller (Firing Mechanism).
- Porta-Pad II Launch Pad.
- Launch Rod.
- Deflector plate.
Skill Level E2X: No paint or special tools are needed. E2X kits contain parts that are coloured, easy to assemble, plastic fins or fin units and plastic nose cones. Glue the parts together as instructed using PVA or similar glue, apply the self-stick decals and attach the recovery system.
- Skill Level E2X.
- Length 533mm, Diameter 34mm, Weight 85g.
- Pre-coloured moulded plastic fins, Self-stick Decals.
- Recovery system: Parachute.
- Recommended Engines: B6-4, B6-6, C6-3, C6-5.
- Maximum Altitude: 600 feet.