Join the thousands of people wanting a really cool quick building rocket! E2X (Easy to Assemble) is a rocket series designed with beginners in mind. With all pre-colored rocket parts and easily applied self-stick decals, you're ready for liftoff in minutes. With nothing more needed than tube type plastic cement for this launch set, you can be on the flying field in no time at all! Using standard Estes engines (sold separately) the Javelin soars to heights of 600 feet but the REALLY cool part is the glider that takes off from the rocket.
Launch System Included:
- Electron Beam Launch Controller (Firing Mechanism).
- Porta-Pad II Launch Pad.
- Launch Rod.
- Deflector plate.
Skill Level E2X: No paint or special tools are needed. E2X kits contain parts that are coloured, easy to assemble, plastic fins or fin units and plastic nose cones. Glue the parts together as instructed using PVA or similar glue, apply the self-stick decals and attach the recovery system.
- Skill Level E2X.
- Length: 380 mm, Diameter: 25 mm, Weight: 37 g.
- Quick snap assembly, Pre-coloured Parts, Plastic nose cone and fins.
- Recovery system: Parachute.
- Recommended Engines: A8-3, B4-4, B6-4.
- Maximum Altitude: 600 feet.