In just a few minutes you will have this rocket ready for the launch pad! The HeliCAT features a unique helicopter nose cone recovery that is a blast watch land!
(Click here to take a look).
All you need is glue and plastic cement. No paint is necessary which means more time for fun! Powered by standard Estes engines, this quick build rocket reaches heights of over 500 feet!
Launch System Included:
- Electron Beam Launch Controller (Firing Mechanism).
- Porta-Pad II Launch Pad.
- Launch Rod.
- Deflector plate.
Skill Level E2X: No paint or special tools are needed. E2X kits contain parts that are coloured, easy to assemble, plastic fins or fin units and plastic nose cones. Glue the parts together as instructed using PVA or similar glue, apply the self-stick decals and attach the recovery system.
- Skill Level E2X.
- Length: 760 mm, Diameter: 34 mm, Weight: 99 g.
- Pre-coloured Parts, Plastic nose cone and fins.
- Recovery system: Nose cone helicopter.
- Recommended Engines: B4-2, C6-5.
- Maximum Altitude: 550 feet.