A bold replica of the aerobatic icon, the Viking Model 12 280 RC plane from E-Flite is a thriller. The Viking is equipped with a 280-size outrunner motor with 1800Kv of power. This motor works in conjunction with a 10-amp ESC to give you great 3D power.
This plane is constructed from lightweight moulded foam to give you a great power-to-weight ratio. This is complemented by a bright Viking trim scheme that is officially licensed by Jim Kimball Enterprises (who were also behind the Inverza), Scandinavian Airshow and Aircraft Studio Design.
A key feature of this E-Flite plane is the specially-tuned Spektrum AR6335 receiver. This 6-channel receiver comes with Artificial Stabilisation 3 Axis (AS3X) technology (similar to that seen in the E-Flite Carbon-Z Yak) to give you outstanding 3D performance. The AS3X has been programmed especially for this biplane; its 3-axis sensing works behind the scenes with its flight control software to counter the effects of wind and turbulence. Thanks to this technology, you will be able to enjoy smoother flights with less effort. Whether you want to perform sharp passes or 3D maneuvers, you will find the Viking to be very accurate. Best of all, it's small enough to fly in your local park, but the AS3X makes you feel like you are behind the controls of the real thing!
The Viking is equipped with E-Flite 3.5g digital servos. These micro servos deliver great travel and holding power to the 3D-sized control surfaces. Irrespective of whether you are a 3D pro or just looking for a park flyer with an edge, the E-Flite Viking will deliver. Please note that this plane comes as a BNF Basic, so you will require your own transmitter, battery and charger. The Viking is one sharp performer and a true excitment machine.
Needed To Complete:
- Equipped with Spektrum AR6335 receiver
- Includes AS3X Technology for solid handling
- Replica of the Scandinavian Airshow Model 12
- Final assembly is easy to complete
- Equipped with powerful 280-size brushless motor
- Comes with 10-amp, 11.1V brushless ESC
- Includes four 3.5-gram digital super sub-micro servos
- Double-beveled, 3D-size control surfaces
- Strong wire landing gear and steerable tail wheel
- 4 channel Spektrum DSM2/DSMX transmitter
- 2 cell 450 mAh LiPo Battery & charger