The E-flite® UMX™ Yak 54 180 ultra micro airplane offers a bold new level of aerobatic performance. No other aerobatic design meets the challenge and demands of both precision and 3D versatility like the Yak 54 can. Recognized early on by Quique Somenzini, his Yak 54 concept ushered in a new era of RC aerobatic prowess. The UMX Yak 54 180 offers incredible speed and thrust from its E-flite 180-class brushless power system. But what makes this go-anywhere 3D thoroughbred truly special is its incredible AS3X® System that delivers remarkable control agility so you can perform aerobatics smoothly and have the control authority to pop sharply into 3D maneuvers with the stability of a giant-scale aerobat.
And despite its size, AS3X stability also helps you fly in moderate winds without seeing so much as a bobble, plus you’ll be able to perform high-alpha flight maneuvers that feel locked-in more easily. Additionally, you get all these features without having to spend a lot of time programming – no special mixing is required. Just charge and connect the included Li-Po battery, bind to a full-range DSM2®/DSMX® airplane transmitter, and the UMX Yak 54 180 will instantly offer you an incredible ultra micro RC flight experience.
Needed To Complete:
- AS3X® System for outstanding precision and 3D aerobatics
- Lightweight, hollow-core, carbon fiber reinforced construction
- Spektrum™ AS6410NBL DSMX® 6Ch AS3X Receiver w/BL ESC
- Powerful yet efficient 180BL, 3000Kv brushless motor
- Fully assembled and factory painted with a vibrant paint scheme
- Built-in side force generators offer enhanced 3D performance
- Four-channel control with steerable tail wheel
- High-discharge 2S 150mAh 45C Li-Po battery meets 3D power demands
- Performance, linear long-throw servos helps deliver crisp response
- 4+ channel DSM2 or DSMX compatible transmitter
- Wingspan: 452mm
- Overall Length: 410mm
- Wing Area: 508 sq. cm.
- Flying Weight: 70 g
- Motor Size: 180 size brushless outrunner (installed)
- Radio: 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter with programmable dual rates and exponential (required)
- Servos: Four 2.3-gram performance linear long-throw servos (installed)
- Charger: 2 Cell DC LiPo balancing charger (included)