The E-flite® Radian® motor glider is all about enjoying the serenity of soaring. With no Hi-start or cumbersome launch system to worry about, its built-in high-power electric motor system and lightweight construction delivers a soaring experience that’s hassle-free. The distinctive, 2-meter span elliptical polyhedral wing allows it to efficiently capture lift and deliver excellent maneuverability with the simplicity of three-channel control. The 480-class brushless motor not only gives the Radian glider outstanding climb performance, its efficiency with the required battery will allow you to climb back up to altitude to chase those thermals multiple times on a single charge.
The original ParkZone® Radian® airplane introduced many to the elegant simplicity of thermal soaring. Made of durable Z-foam™ material and equipped with a smooth, efficient brushless power system, it gave RC pilots a level of enjoyment that’s made flying with a glider the perfect activity even for grabbing a quick flight. This E-Flite® Radian motor glider carries on the design with improvements to the airframe for an even easier soaring experience.
Exclusive Z-Foam material makes it possible to create a design that’s lightweight and surprisingly durable. Any repairs are simple to make with just about any fast-setting glue.
The two-piece, plug-in wings feature carbon-fiber tube support and the long-lasting security of a mounting tab that connects each wing half with a single screw.
The efficient power system of the E-flite Radian motor glider features an 960Kv outrunner, 30A brushless ESC with the brake enabled and a folding two-blade propeller.
Needed To Complete
- Easy to complete final assembly
- Bolt-on, two-piece wing with carbon-fiber joiner
- Reinforced wing and fuselage
- Constructed with durable Z-Foam™ material
- 480 Brushless motor & 30A ESC with brake
- Folding, two-blade propeller
- 2× E-flite micro servos
- Easy access hatch and battery compartment
- Conventional rudder and elevator linkage
- Full-range 4 channel transmitter and receiver
- 1300 – 2200mAh 3 Cell 11.1v LiPo flight battery & charger
- Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
- Completion Level: Plug and Play
- Flying Weight: 880g
- Wingspan: 2.0m
- Length: 1137mm
- Material: Z-Foam
- Motor Size: 480 brushless outrunner
- Recommended Motor Battery: 1300mAh 3 Cell LiPo