The North American P-51D Mustang used during WWII was a game changer. Its abilities gave pilots a formidable advantage and the inspiration to go beyond mission objectives in addition to fulfilling their "Ace" potential. The new E-flite® P-51D Mustang is an electric-powered model that brings the ultimate warbird experience to your local park.
Electric retracts and functional flaps are already installed so you can experience a well-equipped warbird right away. Every angle of the airframe is saturated with extensive detail that’s built upon the most accurate outline possible. Lightweight Z-Foam™ construction is combined with composite reinforcement so that flight performance is as forgiving as it is thrilling.
Besides its authentic color scheme, the bounty of features included on this Mustang allow this thoroughbred outrun all others. That’s because every feature has been hand-selected by Horizon Hobby experts whose ultimate priority is to deliver a great flying warbird.
The installed main landing gear feature reliable electric retraction with covers over the steel struts that enhance the scale appearance along with the outer gear doors.
The light wing loading of this Mustang, plus operational flaps, gives this warbird a significantly greater flight envelope with the ability to takeoff in shorter distances and land more slowly.
The specially engineered 4-blade propeller delivers an appearance on the flight line that’s just as impressive as its performance in the air.
Durable Z-Foam™ construction provides the ability to replicate complex airframe detail with greater accuracy.
As a value packed Plug-N-Play® E-flite RC replica you can enjoy air superiority very quickly. Final assembly is minimal once you choose your favorite full-range, 6-channel radio, a recommended 2200mAh 11.1V 3S 25C Li-Po battery and a compatible Li-Po balance charger.
If the most outstanding warbird experience in the park is your mission, be sure to choose the recommended Spektrum™ 6-Channel AS3X® Sport receiver-sold separately.
Needed To Complete:
- Minimal assembly required
- Operational flaps, installed
- Retractable electric main landing gear, installed
- Full control of ailerons, elevator, rudder and throttle
- Potent 15-size brushless, 950Kv outrunner, installed
- 4-blade propeller, panel line, pilot, gun and cockpit details
- Easy-access battery hatch and bolt-on wing
- Durable Z-Foam™ construction
- 6+ channel DSM2 or DSMX-compatible transmitter and receiver radio system
- 11.1v 3 Cell 2200 mAh LiPo flight battery
- Charger for flight battery
- Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
- Flaps: Yes
- Flying Weight: 1214g
- Material: Z-Foam
- Retracts: Yes
- Wingspan: 1120mm