Blade raises the bar yet again with the mSR X, the world’s first fixed-pitch ultra micro heli with advanced AS3X™ flybarless stabilization. The core of AS3X technology is a sophisticated, 3-axis digital sensor that stabilizes the rotor head and functions as a heading hold gyro.
This, along with its powerful motors and high-precision cyclic servos, gives the mSR X a sense of stability and responsiveness no other fixed-pitch heli its size can match.
- AS3X™ Digital Flybarless System.
- High-Precision, Long Throw Linear Cyclic Servos.
- Light Disc Loading and high-performance rotor blade design.
- Caged Tail Motor Mount.
- Coreless main and tail motors.
- Carbon Fiber Tail Boom.
- Requires a minimum 4 channel DSM2 or DSMX transmitter, Single Cell 1S 3.7V 150mAh 25C LiPo flight battery and charger.