It’s sleek. It’s high-tech. It’s an RC flying experience unlike any other. It’s the exciting Blade mQX, the world’s first quad-copter equipped with the advanced AS3X™ (Artificial Stabilization in 3 Axis) System. The sense of precise control this system gives an mQX pilot rivals that of bigger quad-copters that cost a whole lot more.
Indoors or out, breezy conditions or calm, you’ll find you can fly the mQX with complete confidence just about anywhere, anytime. And it’s so simple to set up, anyone with experience flying conventional RC helis will find it’s the perfect introduction to quad-copter fun.
- AS3X 3-axis stabilization system.
- 4-in-1 DSM2 receiver/ESCs/mixer/AS3X sensor unit.
- Durable, lightweight airframe.
- Potent 8.5mm brushed motors with protective drive gear guards.
- Can be flown in “X” or “+” configurations.
- Sleek, low-profile body with sharp mQX graphics.
- Includes E-flite 1S 3.7V 500mAh Li-Po battery.
- Includes E-flite Celectra 1-cell DC variable rate Li-Po charger.
- Bind-N-Fly Version requires a 4 or more channel DSM2 or DSMX transmitter.
- Main Rotor Diameter: 140mm.
- Battery: 3.7v 1S 500 mAh LiPo.
- Length: 292mm.
- Width: 178mm.
- Height: 52mm.
- Flying Weight: 75g.
- Approximate Flight Time: 9 - 10 minutes.
- Number of Channels: 4.
- Main Motor Size: 4 x 8.5mm brushed.