Another classic from designer Joe Bridi, the Dirty Birdy became almost legendary in competition circles. The 64" 60 size Dirty Birdy was designed to fly all of the AMA and FAI patterns in it's day.
It's clean design produced a fast aircraft which moves well in the air, but landings can still be a slow as you want them to be. The Dirty Birdy is a very predictable and reliable aircraft that you can enjoy in competition or on Sunday mornings at the club.
We do production runs daily, so any kitset will generally ship within 1 to 2 working days. We ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. All pricing on this web site is in New Zealand dollars.
If you are visiting from overseas see our International Web Site hangaronekits.com for pricing in US Dollars & other currencies with swift worldwide shipping options.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 64" / 1625mm
- Number of channels: 4 - 5
- Recommended engine size: 60 two stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan and the original construction article
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
See the bottom of the page to add
these materials in with your kitset
- 2.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheets x 9
- 9.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheets x 1
- 2.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 9.5 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 9.5 x 19.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 5
- 35 x 35 x 300 Balsa Blocks x 2
- 9.5 x 45 x 915 Trailing Edge x 2
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: