Another classic from designer Joe Bridi, the Dirty Birdy became almost legendary in competition circles. The 64" 60 size Dirty Birdy was designed to fly all of the AMA and FAI patterns in it's day.
It's clean design produced a fast aircraft which moves well in the air, but landings can still be a slow as you want them to be. The Dirty Birdy is a very predictable and reliable aircraft that you can enjoy in competition or on Sunday mornings at the club.
Our laser cut short kits are held in stock ready for prompt shipping, and we ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. See the bottom of the page for the option to add in a Materials Completion Pack to give you all the materials you need to complete the airframe build. All prices are in NZ Dollars.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 64" / 1625mm
- Number of channels: 4 - 5
- Recommended engine size: 60 two stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan and the original construction article
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
- 2.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheets x 9
- 9.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheets x 1
- 2.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 9.5 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 9.5 x 19.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 5
- 35 x 35 x 300 Balsa Blocks x 2
- 9.5 x 45 x 915 Trailing Edge x 2
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: