The Curare, a design from Hanno Prettner considered state of the art in it's day, is a fantastic F3A aerobatic model that won the 1977 World RC Aerobatic Champs. Here's your chance to fly a legend!
The Curare performs amazing aerobatic routines with a 60 size two stroke, 90 four stroke or 10cc petrol, or 5 cell electric motor.
We have re-engineered some aspects of the build to simplify construction, and better align with modern building practices. To accompany the modifications we have completely re-drawn the plan to match.
Our laser cut short kits are held in stock ready for prompt shipping, and we ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. See the bottom of the page for the option to add in a wood completion pack to give you all the wood you need to complete the short kit. All prices are in NZ Dollars.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 64" / 1625mm
- Number of channels: 6
- Recommended engine size: 60 two stroke, 91 four stroke or 5 cell electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan and the designers original construction article
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Completion:|
- 1.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 2.0 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 16
- 12.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 1
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 5.0 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 9.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 9.5 x 9.5 x 915 Triangle x 2
- 12.5 x 12.5 x 915 Triangle x 2
- 25 x 25 x 915 Triangle x 2
- 10 x 14 x 915 Leading Edge x 2
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Laser Kit Wood Completion Pack: