A scale modellers dream come true! Cessna's famous two place light aircraft reproduced in our extensive 1/4 Scale Laser Cut Short Kit, complimented with 4 large and very well drawn and detailed plan sheets.
The Cessna 140 was an all metal airplane with fabric covered wings, powered by an 85 horsepower Continental engine. It was pleasing to look at, inexpensive to operate, and fun to fly!
This beautiful model is another of our extensive laser cut scale short kits, with the model made entirely of balsa, ply and spruce using standard construction techniques. The wings are in two panels and disconnect easily for transportation. Any good 90 to 120 two or four stroke will provide more than enough power.
Our laser cut short kits are held in stock ready for prompt shipping, and we ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. See the bottom of the page for the option to add in a wood completion pack to give you all the wood you need to complete the short kit. All prices are in NZ Dollars.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 96" / 2438mm
- Number of channels: 5
- Recommended engine size: 90 - 108 two stroke, 90 - 120 four stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan and the original construction article
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Completion:|
- 1.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 4
- 3.0 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 16
- 3.0 x 100 x 1220 Balsa Sheet x 3
- 6.5 x 100 x 1220 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 12.5 x 100 x 1220 Balsa Sheet x 1
- 38.0 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 1
- 3.0 x 3.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 5
- 3.0 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 3
- 5.0 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 9.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 3
- 9.5 x 19 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 1220 Spruce Sticks x 4
- 6.5 x 12.5 x 915 Spruce Sticks x 2
- 9.5 x 12.5 x 915 Spruce Sticks x 2
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Laser Kit Wood Completion Pack: