A scale modellers dream come true! Cessna's famous two place light aircraft reproduced in our extensive 1/4 Scale Laser Cut Short Kit, complimented with 4 large and very well drawn and detailed plan sheets.
The Cessna 140 was an all metal airplane with fabric covered wings, powered by an 85 horsepower Continental engine. It was pleasing to look at, inexpensive to operate, and fun to fly!
This beautiful model is another of our extensive laser cut scale short kits, with the model made entirely of balsa, ply and spruce using standard construction techniques. The wings are in two panels and disconnect easily for transportation. Any good 90 to 120 two or four stroke will provide more than enough power.
We do production runs daily, so any kitset will generally ship within 1 to 2 working days. We ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. All pricing on this web site is in New Zealand dollars.
If you are visiting from overseas see our International Web Site hangaronekits.com for pricing in US Dollars & other currencies with swift worldwide shipping options.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 96" / 2438mm
- Number of channels: 5
- Recommended engine size: 90 - 108 two stroke, 90 - 120 four stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan and the original construction article
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
See the bottom of the page to add
these materials in with your kitset
- 1.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 4
- 3.0 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 16
- 3.0 x 100 x 1220 Balsa Sheet x 3
- 6.5 x 100 x 1220 Balsa Sheet x 2
- 12.5 x 100 x 1220 Balsa Sheet x 1
- 38.0 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 1
- 3.0 x 3.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 5
- 3.0 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 3
- 5.0 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 9.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 3
- 9.5 x 19 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 1220 Spruce Sticks x 4
- 6.5 x 12.5 x 915 Spruce Sticks x 2
- 9.5 x 12.5 x 915 Spruce Sticks x 2
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: